The best version of IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle for Stalingrad available! A lot of seeds. Just download torrent!
How to download
- Click button
- Click DOWNLOAD
- Choose one of the offers.
- You must complete an offer. When you finish, wait a few seconds. System must accept this.
- Your download will start automatically
Download free IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle for Stalingrad torrent. Crack included
What is Battle of Stalingrad?
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the next generation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale, new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal – To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
Why Battle of Stalingrad?
February 2, 2013 marked 70th anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad. Seven decades after the watershed battle of World War II on the Eastern Front, we are using the state-of-the-art possibilities of the modern PC to re-create the brutal aerial combat of the skies above Stalingrad.
- Robust Single-Player Campaign that features a challenging and innovative AI system. Includes an extensive in-game achievement system that allows players to unlock historically based airplane modifications and upgrades as your campaign progresses.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes – all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenerey of war time Stalingrad.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favourite settings for team battles and dogfight duels.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Unique and detailed damage model shows how deadly the weapons can be and will challenge even the best pilots.
- For those that won’t make it back to base, each plane comes equipped with a handy parachute!
- Action takes place on a 358 х 230 km map – The largest and most detailed recreation of the Battle of Stalingrad theatre ever modeled in a flight simulation with unique structures, buildings and landscapes.
- Single-Player Campaign scenario follows the real chronology of the battle starting with Operation Uranus on November 19th, 1942 and continues to the complete liberation of the city on February 2nd, 1943.
- Ten Legendary aircraft of the era have been thoroughly re-created using original drawings and blueprints from the Central archive of the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- Precise simulation of the flight model allows everyone to learn the special character and limits of each and every plane in the game. Use each of their special abilities and performance characteristics to complete your mission and survive the brutal fight.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle for Stalingrad
Continuation of the series of IL-2 Sturmovik, flight simulation, which deals with the Second World War. It is the result of cooperation creator previous section 1C Company and 777 Studios is responsible, inter alia, for Rise of Flight.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad takes the player back to the times of the greatest war in history. The story is set between 1942-1943 and concerns at that time led the battle for Stalingrad. The choice of artists was not accidental, the final outcome of the battle he had a big impact on the situation of Soviet and German troops and the fate of the entire Eastern Front. The game begins with “Operation Uranus” and ends with the destruction of the German Army 6. In the meantime, we also participated in Operation “Winter Storm” from the December 1942 year.
In single player mode, as a pilot of one of the warring parties, sit behind the wheel of one of the 8 available aircraft. At our disposal are: LaGG-3 p29, Bf-109F-4, IL-2 AM38 (model 1942), Ju-87 D-3, Pe-2 s.87 / S.110, He-111 H 6 and Yak-1 and Bf-109G-2. Sky battle played out on the map impressive size, extending 360 km from east to west, and 230 from north to south. The creators have made every effort to reproduce reality as najwiarygodniej. Computer-controlled opponents are characterized by remarkable intelligence and their behavior on the battlefield are very similar to humans. While the famous series Rise of Flight mission editor appearing in the game allows you to create your own scenarios of the game.
The game runs on the modernized Digital Nature engine that has been redesigned specifically for the production and showed in the realities of World War II. The whole works based on DirectX 9. also resigned from the use of clickable cockpits. Players can control only the basic elements as prop pitch, a mixture of fuel and equipment. Fidelity achieved among the historical realities through the use of original sketches and construction plans of individual machines.
The multiplayer mode offers both running battles against other players and working with them. It is possible to pilot a plane together with your friends. The game can be carried out by dedicated servers and personally designed the mission of unlimited length.
The creators decided to apply a hybrid business model constituting those familiar with Rise of Flight and the original IL-2 Sturmovik. Anyone interested can purchase additional content in a special online shop. In the future there will be more extensions, including other famous air battles of World War II and the planes that took part in them.
Occurring in the production of the achievement system allows players to unlock additional content, among which there are, among others, new aircraft and modifications and improvements to their existing models. The rate at which we gain additional elements depends on the results achieved in the course of their individual missions. In addition, the game also has global statistics and rankings, so that we can immediately compare our results with other players.